23 Ocak 2008 Çarşamba

İngilizce msn nickleri

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
Always tell the truth, even when you lie
A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier just dies the once
Every year more than 2500 left handed people are killed from using right handed products.
Gold-Lust!
2 Cool, but hey, I ain't no fool!
I love cats...they taste just like chicken
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Reality is the only obstacle to happiness.
Earn easy cash in your spare time by blackmailing friends.
Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen
Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
The higher you are, the farther you fall
Dont steal, the government hates competition
Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems!
Excerceise and Diet... But you still Die.
I'm Cool, I ain't no fool, Instead of going to school, I chill out in my swimming pool!
I fear no man, I've got a gun.
-=[Armed & Dangerous]=-
{Straight Outta Compton}
MySpaceBarIsBroken!!
Be nice to your kids, they choose your nursing home.
Save water, Drink beer.
Underground yet mainstream like Saddam Hussain.
IS it just me, or do monkeys taste like fish?
I came, I saw, I drank, I forgot.
War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.
I bent my wookie.
Don't you think that reading nicknames is a waste of time?
-={Rule Breaker}=-
[Large and in charge]
Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Working is for people who don't know how to fish.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
There are many many ways of keeping fools occupied, one way is to use really long pointless nicknames.
==HellRaiser==
Avoid hangovers by staying drunk.
(#)SuNsHinE(#)\'n'(*)StArS(*)
God made beer God made wine God made me so damn fine
If I want your opinion, I will rattle your cage.
Why are you looking at me like I'm weird?
Born 2 XLR-8
-=You better excercise caution and be ready to run - Like a scared punk from a smoking gun=-
My imaginary friend thinks your crazy.
Yesterday it worked, today it doesnt. Microsoft Windows is like that.
Reality is the only obstacle to happiness!
-Your still ugly, Pass me another beer-
A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey

0 yorum: